Shelf company to build
Virtual office for your shelf company
companies for sale
Shelf companies and shelf LLC's
Bank account for your shelf company
Shelf company business tips
List of Shelf Corporations
- Great respect for property rights.
- Traditional American values to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- No real hassles:
- No income tax.
- No franchise tax.
- No gross receipts tax.
- No business tax.
- No per-capita tax.
- No personal income tax.
- No Corporate income tax.
- No minimum capitalization.
- No required business licensing and
- No reporting of the stockholders
to the state. This information is not collected or shared.
- Stock may be exchanged for any
form of capital, service, or anything else of value.
- Meetings may be held anywhere in
- Minimal formalities. The
corporate veil holds strong even if you forget to handle
- Minors can be officers.
- Officers may be anyone, anywhere
in the world.
- Wyoming permits minors to serve as
- Corporate officers are not
responsible for the debts of the corporation.
- A corporation from another state
may be continued in Wyoming as if it was there the entire time.
- Wyoming corporation, registered agent
service, resolutions and bylaws for $400.
- Mail forwarding plans:
- Basic plan: Use our
commercial business address in Cheyenne, WY. Forwarding of up
to 12 pieces of mail per year for $200. We throw out all junk
- Full service: Basic plan is
extended to 100 pieces of mail per year.
- Corporate officer service:
- We provide a professional who will
field public inquiries into the company operations and principals.
- Someone on our team serves as
Director and in Officer positions.
- Director will field your technical
questions on business operations.
Who is in charge?
- The client is completely in charge.
We work for the client.
Why use your services?
- We are reliable.
- 11 years experience in company
- Accessible by phone. Please
call us at 307.237.2580.
- Reasonable rates.
- No nickel and diming. Our rates
are straight forward with no surprises.
Who is responsible for the taxes?
- The client handles the federal income
tax return preparation and signs the return(s). We don't provide
tax consulting, or tax return preparation services. We recommend
you use Turbotax and be honest with the numbers.
How do I start?
Email us a first and second choice for a Wyoming company. We
will check the name and send you an order form. Please complete
the order form and return it by fax or send us a scanned copy. We
accept all major credit cards.
Request a list of shelf companies here or call 307.237.2580